We request that you pack sturdy cardboard boxes, being careful not to overfill them. Wrap breakables in bubble wrap if possible, to reduce the chance of damage. Some other tips:
- Grab some quality packing tape when you pick up your boxes
- Write the contents of each box on the top, as well as the room it should go in in your new property
- Cushion the bottom of the box
- Place heavier items at the bottom of the box
- Don’t overload large boxes with books – it can make them too heavy for even the strongest removalists!